Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trust

How is one to know?
Everyone has lied about things before, some more serious than others.
When it comes to relationships I dont think I have made the best decisions I could have.
I know I've been better than alot of people I know, at least I can say that.
I believe in the stength in monogomy, and want to prove to myself that I can handle that responsibility of resisting temptation.
I want someone to believe I can do something without a shadow of a doubt in their minds.
I've slipped up in the past to get something I dreamt about for so long.
I try to lie to myself and say it never really was bad technically due to situation but its not true. I was no better than the next infidel.
I just want to live up to the ideals I expect from everyone else.
I want to trust someone to trust me.

1 comment:

Wykrhm said...

Quote: I was no better than the next infidel

So true indeed. Coz I've just got out of that phase myself just to realize that in the process of gaining everything I lost what mattered most to me. Probably I cemented it with everything except for trust and it fell hard on me ..

Speaks heart .... Leaves Mind ... :)