Thursday, November 1, 2007

Changing a person


Is it possible to teach someone how to love you? Is it possible how to successfully train someone to be your friend? The answer to these questions should, and most of the time is; you shouldnt have to make someone treat you better, either they will or they wont. I agree but most people I come across dont pay me the same coutesys and considerations that I pay them. Move on I'm told. Where exactly? I really dont know. To another place to find just more of these people? It seems I have lost, or rather they lost, the three more important people in my life besides my family. ****, Nick and *******. Its not their fault. I have my expectations which I base on my own actions, and when they are not met I feel let down, usually followed by these people moving further and further away. Even though you can't choose who you love, you also can't make people love you and that hurts even more.

No comments: