Thursday, November 1, 2007

Two Hearts

All through growing up I always thought that I would find that person at a young ago and live happy forever.
Thing are never that simple it seems.
I went through a phase of not caring about long term because you can never tell what lies around the next corner.
This is so true but I can't help wanting to feel close to certain people for long priods of time.
I have always struggled with having different parts of me appealing to different people.
I have reached that point once again but this time it is strong on both sides.
I love***** with all my blind heart and I love Nick with all that's left of my youth.
It's like I want to be two different people so I can be with both of them.
Doesn't matter anyways, I've lost them both, one due to his blindness and fear and the other because of his fear of happiness and the hurtful words of my best friend.
I know I'll move on eventually but right now even moving is work.

No comments: