Friday, November 2, 2007

Whitby

As I rushed to my Mathematics class I ran into an old high school class mate Aniket.
Out of my graduating class he was the only other person I had hung out with that went to spmeone.
We never even hung out once in University.
Today he was standing with another old high school mate, the likes of Ishita.
We had never been friends but shared friends.
The fake tanned headed, faked nailed ex bitch seemed shocked to see me.
This encounter made me realize just how different I am to how I was.
I think this is a good thing but I know some people beg to differ.
It just seems like not too long ago I was sitting in the caf during spare at Harsh eating burger after burger.
Has it really been three years since I wore a uniform?
Three years since I searched the halls for a Bird sighting?omg.
Time does fly. Why is there not enough time to do everything we want?
Why are we cursed with the necessity to sleep?
Why haven't I been productive with my youth.
Maybe I am just destined to feel unsatisfied always.
Or Maybe iam just a Loser.

No comments: