Monday, October 29, 2007

The random things I think about...

Every day I wake up and it's the same old shit
I feel dead to the world and I just wish I could quit
And take an exit stage left that I won't live to regret
And finally end this existance that I want to forget.

'cause I'm tired of waking up alone in the dark
and crying every time I go out for a walk
and every time I sit quiet and look lost in a thought
It's 'cause dying seems so much easier than trying to talk.

And anyways, who wants to listen to someone depressed
That's got so many demons that he must be posessed
Who used to take a razor every time his stress manifest
And he would only feel better after he'd cut open his chest.

That's the kind of crazy fucker that you lock in a cell
With a straight-jacket on and throw the key down a well
And you don't even open the door once his corpse is starting to smell'
cause you think that just saying his name can damn you to hell.

But it's not my fault, it's just the way I was created
By a couple of ******* who were always innebriated
That used to beat on me and tell me I was hated
There's not a moment in my life that I was ever appreciated.





No comments: